Monday, February 15, 2010

sdemille

I have kind of a lot of jewelry and no where to put it. My necklaces were always getting tangled together and I would loose my earrings! ANNOYING!! So I decided to make a jewelry holder for all of my necklaces, bracelets, watches, headbands, & earrings!
here is the finished project hanging in my room....
This is just pieces of ribbon hanging from the board that I can pin my earrings into...
This is also just ribbon draped & pinned on each side so I can just hook one side of the headbands into it....
The middle part is just hooks I screwed into the wood to hang bracelets, necklaces, & watches from.I may need some more hooks, my collection just keeps multiplying....
So all I used was a thin piece of wood, some ribbon, hooks, & push pins. It was very easy & much needed!!
finished:)

8 comments:

  1. SIMPLY FABULOUS!
    I LOVE IT!
    YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE I LOVE IT! I THINK I NEED YOU TO HELP ME MAKE ONE

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED LOVED LOVED SETH AARONS DESIGNS! ALSO LOVE THE ASIANS TOO! (WEIRD I KNOW. DONT HATE ME SHELB)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good thing we all got a two day extension :) good job shelb on doing it on time............

    ReplyDelete
  5. who said you guys got an extension???
    im glad im the only one in this family that knows what a DEADLINE is!!!
    freaks..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ACTUALLY Miss Shelbie, you might not want to call us FREAKS.................should we discuss whether YOUR project was ENTIRELY created AFTER this blog was born?! :) Ha. So I think we deserve a SMALL extension for the first month.

    ReplyDelete