Sunday, March 7, 2010

Amberlys FINALLY done!!!!!!

OK, so FIRST. I made that picture displayer thing a mobobber.Its sooo nice to have somewhere to put the kids artwork that they do at school each week! It was way easy. (Notice my newly painted Gray walls in Misis room!) IN this picture he is SO excited about his NEW bed that I made him! Can I just tell you how PROUD I am of this bed? Its the first thing I have made like this without one OUNCE of my Dads help. (Ok, well we borrowed his drill.......and Moms sander but we did it all!) I say WE cuz BJ had to help me screw a few things in. Apparently my muscles arent as big as I thought and he also helped cut some of the boards.

Misis room is going to be gray and Navy blue and white so we painted the bed a dark Navy (which I lucked out and just picked one of Valspers paint colors and absoluted LOVE LOVE LOVE. WE distressed the edges and I am sooooo excited about how it turned out.  (and Misi is thrilled with it and thinks its AWESOME.

5 comments:

  1. THE BED TURNED OUT GREAT! I LOVE IT! I ALSO THE LOVE COLOR YOU PAINTED HIS WALLS. HIS ROOMIS GONNA BE WAY CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY HECK!
    IT IS SO CUTE.
    I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!
    I THINK THE COLORS ARE GOING TO BE SO NICE TOGETHER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love it, and the rest of his room!!good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute...love it. I didn't know you were going to paint too! I seriously cant believe you built a bed by yourself. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete